Monday 3 December 2012

Dabur Vatika Oil



My mum came across this in a Asian store and we decided to try a bottle, as I have heard so many wonderful things about coconut oil. J It seems to be a Godsend for many naturalistas! I tried this as a pre-poo detangler first of all. When it came to washing my hair it didn’t feel dry at all afterwards and had extra bounce and shiny curls. Then I have also used it mixed up in homemade deep conditioner mix it works wonders in that as well. I don’t really use it after I wash my hair though as I’m a bit finikity about the smell. But I’ve used it on my sister’s hair as a sealant and it was baby soft the next day. I continue to use this as part of my pre-poo and deep conditioning part of my regime.

Love and Evoo xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik