Monday 3 December 2012

Organics Hair Mayonaise


Organics Hair Mayonnaise
I saw this product for sale for £1.99 for a standard sized tub so thought I would give it a go (I usually used ORS hair mayonnaise). I used this 3 -4 times over about a 3 month period.
Applying the product was fine, it made my hair easier to detangle and the scent is ok. My friends say it smells a bit like burnt plastic/faintly of egg  J .So I left this on my hair for about 2 hours whilst doing housework then proceeded to wash it off. It washed off easily and did leave my hair noticeably smoothly and stronger, but not an amazing product. The ORS is better as it works in a shorter amount of time and yields better results even though it is more expensive. I wondered if maybe some mixology might help it. I’m not sure what to add though maybe half an egg? Any ideas?

Love and evoo

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik